I am excited to announce that my blog was nominated for a Butterfly Light Award for being a positive influence and “spreading light!” Thank you Jnana! Check out his blog here. This award originally comes from a woman named Belinda, who’s blog is here. In order for me to accept–and for those that I, in turn, will nominate below–there are some conditions:
- You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You may not lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
- You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of one and a maximum of 9,999,999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog or a pingback.
- You must link back to Belinda’s blog.
- You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph) titled either “How I’m Spreading Light” or “How I’m a Positive Influence.” [See below.]
- Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog. [Right here:]
How am I spreading the light and being a positive influence? Well, I started this blog to preserve and promote the stories and images of the outdoor world. My intent is to inspire people to explore the outdoors and appreciate aspects of our world that tend to be under-appreciated. If anyone, for just one moment, looks in awe at a photo of a landscape at sunrise or a bison up close, learns something new about a once-endangered species or even a very common species, or laughs out loud at a story of some of the quirky people that call rural places home, then my positive light-spreading influence indeed exists! I’ll keep using my blog for that intent of inspiration, preservation, and appreciation. Thanks again, Jnana, for the nomination!
And here are the blogs that I nominate for the Butterfly Light Award: